Beside the improvements of the webservice, we focused our 2019 efforts on delivering tools and development kits to simplify your integrations.
After releasing the PHP, Java, NodeJS, Go, Android and soon iOS SDKs, we are glad to introduce the Backend, a dead-simple interface that will display the data from your api.video production and sandbox accounts.
go.api.video can also be used as your main interface considering that you can upload and manage your videos directly from it.
How? Directly from your account, click on the “Backend” link.
Then choose in which environment you want to be (production or sandbox).
Once there, click on the “Upload” button or simply drag and drop your video! And it’s done!
To get your embed code, click on the </> icon and it will be copied on your clipboard!
Access the backend from your mobile and directly record or upload videos from your device.
Some features available:
- Edit title, description and metadata
- Customize thumbnail
- Add captions
- Preview your live streaming events through a web browser
Here are some use cases that might help you:
- Visualize of all the activities on your production account or sandbox;
- Provide an immediate way to your end users to manage the videos uploaded from your integration;
- Get an easy way to record and upload videos from your smartphones thanks to its responsive interface;
- Or just benefit from the api.video features even if you are not a developer!
Try it now and tell us what you think! As usual you can subscribe for free and use the free hour included and no bandwidth fees!
See you soon on api.video!