Is it possible to use the live stream api in react native?

I want to integrate the live steam api in a react native app but i want to find out if it’s possible? I haven’t seen any resource on api.video and react native and not question/discussion on this forum.
Kindly help. Thanks

Hi there -

Thanks for the post! We are working on a React Native SDK - and it should be ready in about a month.

In the meantime, we have used GitHub - NodeMedia/react-native-nodemediaclient and it works for live streams with api.video.

Doug

Alright doug, Thanks very much

Hi Doug, it’s been over a month and I want to find out if the react native SDK is ready or if there’s a link to the github repo so that i can follow for updates. Thanks

Hi there,

We have launched a react native livestream module: GitHub - apivideo/react-native-livestream - I’ve blogged on how to compile the example app: https://api.video/blog/tutorials/react-native-livestream-module

We also (just today) have released a React Native video player: GitHub - apivideo/react-native-player

I hope these help - if you have any further questions - don’t hesitate to ask!

Thanks very much, I’ll check them out ASAP and definitely get back to you if I have any questions. Thanks