Api.video flutter error - dealing with duplicate classes

Duplicate class org.threeten.bp.zone.ZoneRulesException found in modules jetified-threetenbp-1.4-no-tzdb.3-no-tzdb (org.threeten:threetenbp:1.4.3) and jetified-threetenbp-1.4.3 (org.threeten:threetenbp:1.4.3)
 Duplicate class org.threeten.bp.zone.ZoneRulesInitializer found in modules jetified-threetenbp-1.4-no-tzdb.3-no-tzdb (org.threeten:threetenbp:1.4.3) and jetified-threetenbp-1.4.3 (org.threeten:threetenbp:1.4.3)
 Duplicate class org.threeten.bp.zone.ZoneRulesInitializer$DoNothingZoneRulesInitializer found in modules jetified-threetenbp-1.4-no-tzdb.3-no-tzdb (org.threeten:threetenbp:1.4.3) and jetified-threetenbp-1.4.3 (org.threeten:threetenbp:1.4.3)
 Duplicate class org.threeten.bp.zone.ZoneRulesInitializer$ServiceLoaderZoneRulesInitializer found in modules jetified-threetenbp-1.4-no-tzdb.3-no-tzdb (org.threeten:threetenbp:1.4.3) and jetified-threetenbp-1.4.3 (org.threeten:threetenbp:1.4.3)
 Duplicate class org.threeten.bp.zone.ZoneRulesProvider found in modules jetified-threetenbp-1.4-no-tzdb.3-no-tzdb (org.threeten:threetenbp:1.4.3) and jetified-threetenbp-1.4.3 (org.threeten:threetenbp:1.4.3)

Hi, did you ever solve this? I am experiencing the same.

Hi,

I guess you are trying to use the Flutter uploader (package video_uploader), right? Which version?

Is it an error that prevent you to use the package?
Could you post the whole message?

Hi. I solved it today, I had a dependency clash and I just wasn’t able to find it easily.

In the end I had to update flutter_local_notifications.