Our project requires to control access of a user to a video by applying the rules:
- a user needs to authenticate against our application first (it’s our app part),
- then a user can find some videos annotations that are available for (it’s our app part),
- selecting one of them, the server-side should connect to API.video to ask for security credentials for that video that can be passed to that user and also set that video on API.video to allow the access only from that user,
- that user can access that video on API.video and play it, but only once time and for a limited time (for 1 hour as an example),
- if that user wants to play it again (for example, by refreshing the page), it’s necessary to go through the application logic again that passes new credentials for it (repeating the cycle from the beginning),
- any other user should not be able to access the video,
- if possible, including a user IP address into the credentials would be great because it would eliminate even any sharing of the access to the video (if a user is technically on that knowledge level to do it).
Does anybody have experiences to confirm that the described case above is possible to realize with the actual API.video functionality?
Thanks a lot for any reply.